Need advice for my online sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

THarvey

I need some advice from some of you who are more experienced selling things through your online stores.

Early this morning, someone purchased an item from my eCrater store. I have already received the PayPal payment for the item and listed shipping charges.

My concern is the shipping is c/o GENERAL DELIVERY. My store states that I will "ship USPS, unless otherwise agreed."

Does anyone have any similar experiences? Am I being paranoid, because I don't have a specific address? How would you suggest I handle this?

Thank you

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mickr

gonna have to send it by post office..general delivery is a post office term..person will pick up at a rural post office

Daniel

I would contact the customer to confirm that G/D is correct. otherwise it is very familiar to me. you have to think of a community that is so small everyone knows everyone else by first and last name.

dmorrow

I live in a very small town here in Kansas. We don't have mailboxes on our house, everyone in town picks up their mail at the post office every day. In addition to our street address we have a P.O. Box on our shipping address, which makes for some interesting online ordering experiences sometimes. The "Postal Lady" knows everyone so we usually end up with our packages even if the P.O. Box doesn't make it on the label.

IPD_Mrs

I live in a very small town here in Kansas. We don't have mailboxes on our house, everyone in town picks up their mail at the post office every day. In addition to our street address we have a P.O. Box on our shipping address, which makes for some interesting online ordering experiences sometimes. The "Postal Lady" knows everyone so we usually end up with our packages even if the P.O. Box doesn't make it on the label.

Milford is huge. I use to live in Wakefield back in the early 80s.

Top Bottom