Near miss!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jedgerton

My wife held a garage sale this weekend and accidentally swept up a 24 pen leather portfolio filled with a dozen of my favorite pen! She accepted $1 from a customer and only figured out what was going on when the customer asked to be sure the pens were intended to be included....

So, it was a near miss because the customer was kind enough to mention something that didn't look right. I guess I need to be more careful about where I leave things!

John

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

huh, isn't that grounds for divorce or at least A new tool of some kind? :biggrin::tongue:

:eek::eek::eek:ACK - that is a bad thought ... lost case AND favored PENS:eek::eek::eek:

Then you want to add grounds for divorce :wink: On WHICH parties fault??? His for leaving it where it doesn't belong:tongue: or hers for not checking it out? :redface: If he gets a tool out of it then she gets at least a new purse w/matching shoes or some such (not being sure what she's in to.) I would take something to get dirty in my garden with :rolleyes: since I already have most of the tools I need :cool:

I think ya got very LUCKY that the customer was so honest!! Glad you didn't loose all that !!

Haynie

Not divorce. New tool, back rub and ....

Right after we got married and we moved to our first place together, my wife cleaning and accidentally threw away a large format camera lens. Worse than that it was just back from getting an overhaul and I did not have a chance open the box. I landed a couple of lenses out of that.

Hess

I was out on my bike the other day and had 2 full pen boxes in a hard bag that somehow opened while it was locked. And my bike is not even a Harley that is known for this.
Some one has some real nice pens cheap. It happened 2 miles from home but went back never found then as it was right in town sure some one saw them and picked them up.

of course I had no cards in the boxes just in case some one did want to return them

Top Bottom