Mr. Anonymous Game #69 @ 29/10/2019

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

Van_Halen_-_OU812.jpg
812M

edicehouse

G'day Ed,

You are not only too late but you even went many times over the 1,000 meters limit, if anything at least we know what type of music you like...! ;)

Cheers
George
I was trying to think of something with numbers, when I saw the contest, and this was what I found to be the best!

Defendant

I have to say I'm very disappointed because I want to take part in this kind of game too, but it seems like I never get to take part. I hope that similar games will take place soon, and I'll have my chance of winning something. For those wondering, it's not about the prize money, although I've always loved winning money, it's about winning everything, no matter when and where I'm playing. For example, when I started playing Rocket League, I figured out soon that if I want to win, I need to buy rocket league items, and so I did. Of course, at some point, I felt like I wanted to try something else, but nevertheless, it just you how passionate I am about winning.

robutacion

I have to say I'm very disappointed because I want to take part in this kind of game too, but it seems like I never get to take part. I hope that similar games will take place soon, and I'll have my chance of winning something. For those wondering, it's not about the prize money, although I've always loved winning money, it's about winning everything, no matter when and where I'm playing. For example, when I started playing Rocket League, I figured out soon that if I want to win, I need to buy rocket league items, and so I did. Of course, at some point, I felt like I wanted to try something else, but nevertheless, it just you how passionate I am about winning.
I'm very sorry that you missed out on these games, I had them going for a long time...!

I stopped them at game #76 for a number of reasons one of them is the prohibited cost of shipping versus the value of the vouchers where many of those vouchers were never claimed.

I understand what you are saying about "winning", however," there are many competitions going all the time on IAP with most of the prices being offered by USA suppliers/people and that makes a big difference, so, look around and find out when they are on.

Cheers
George

Top Bottom