Mr. Anonymous Game #69 @ 29/10/2019

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Not going to participate in this one because other people ought to have a shot at getting George's blanks. They're just awesome. Last night I got my box from game #68 and they're causing quite the stir in my house.

Good luck to everyone!
G'day Renee,

You can indeed participate in this game because you won #68 game you won't be eligible to win game #69 but you will be eligible for game #70, however, nothing stops you from putting your guesses in like everyone else, the only difference is that if you win, you need to select another IAP member to transfer the prize to, that's all...! :)

PS: Thank you for the pic, your puss is beautiful.;)

Cheers
George

Reactions: Xel

robutacion

Ok I still don't see the question but I'll get on the bandwagon. 2 meters

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app
Well mate, you seem to be the only one to have troubles with the question so, let me see if I can use other words to make it clear for you.

What distance in meters from my house the phone cable was cut by trench diggers...? I'm asking you to consider any distance between 25 and 1,000 meters, capish...!;):)

Cheers
George

robutacion

Well folks, lots of guesses which will be good, I will give it another 24 hours before I close the game and announce the winner/closest to the correct distance.

Keep the guesses coming...!

Cheers
George

robutacion

OK folks time to announce the winner...!

I was given a distance from my place to the cable repair from the technician that was here but I decided to actually go to the exact place where the damage was done, take a pic of the location cable damage location.jpg
and then plot it on my GPS, from there was easy to use the measuring tool on Google Earth to connect the waypoints and get a distance of 190.75 meters. Phone cable damage distance.jpg

So, looking at all posts, the closest guess was from John Murray with 201 meters on post #45, congratulations mate, you have done well and won the AU$100.00 prize.

This was fun and a game that everybody could play so, thank you to all participants, your efforts are appreciated.;)šŸ‘

PS: The winner will receive shortly a PM with the voucher code and instructions to claim it.

Thank you,

Cheers
George

Top Bottom