More Stoppers and Key Rings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

W.Y.

I ran off a few more of these fast selling items .
The stoppers are Stainless Steel hardware with Elk antler tops and the sixteen key rings are deer antler tips.

AntlerStoppersandKeyRings.jpg

I never seem to catch up with items I am out of for craft sales but I do the best I can.
Has been a busy summer with kids and grandkids visiting and some site members visiting but we love to spend some time with all of them.
I have visitors from another site arriving tomorrow.
In the meantime I have seven more catalpa wood blanks in the final stages of oven drying to make more toothpick holders because I sold out of them again on Saturday.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Bill you are a genius!! I have quite a few large antler pieces that I've been holding onto for a LONG time, I never considered making Bottle Stoppers with them I hope you don't mind me stealing er uhh I meant Borrowing that idea , same with the short too curly pieces of antler, you are a very clever fellow.

W.Y.

Bill you are a genius!! I have quite a few large antler pieces that I've been holding onto for a LONG time, I never considered making Bottle Stoppers with them I hope you don't mind me stealing er uhh I meant Borrowing that idea , same with the short too curly pieces of antler, you are a very clever fellow.

Not much grass grows under my feet but a lot of sawdust and shaings does :biggrin:

Glad to help if you see anything I make that can be of use to do. I take it as a compliment when some want to copy my items either exactly or in a style of their own.

Not all antlers are suitable for stoppers . Some are very soft and grey color in the middle. Whenever I find some that are totally hard and white and solid right to the center I use them for stoppers.

The key rings are used from the tips and just past the larger end of the key rings is the right diameter for slimline pen blanks and further on is for larger diameter pen blanks.

Waste not . . . Want not . . .

Last edited:
Top Bottom