See more from stoneman

stoneman

Other tinkerings from shed moose antlers

20083123322_181-Lamp%2049-52-48%20B.jpg

20083123425_186-MooseSconcesJune2006SS.jpg

20083123721_183Candelabra%2038%20A%20email.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stoneman

Believe it or not, married around 30 years +/- (not good with exact dates) to the same woman.[:p] Got married one October (before I took up bow hunting).[:0] I'm glad I'm not looking for a mate today though - e-harmony would blow a circuit board.[xx(] I started turning pens as a way to get some use out of ratty moose antler sheds I find in the spring (just around the corner now - hooray). I used to fish a lot (a lot more than I caught anyway) and I still hunt a lot (a lot more than I shoot). I think me being "out of doors a lot" is the sole reason my wife hasn't killed (or divorced) me. It helps also that she can get shed of me on weekends when I stay at "Mike's cabin".;)

Woodlvr

Now you got that right Steve, and DO NOT FORGET IT!![:p][}:)];) I have not received my rent since 30 yrs ago?:( Great looking cabin by the way, our daughter and her husband are cosidering buying one in our beautiful snowy mountains and it excites me EXCEPT (last word in RED ink) that my arthuritis does not like the cold. My wife has MS and she loves the cold as it is not a disease for warmer weather. Hey I could usr a moose antler or two, do you sell any?

Top Bottom