Monty/Mannie CA glue service

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lenny

I have been buying my CA glue locally in small bottles and decided it was time to purchase it in a more economical size. Having heard about Mannie (member Monty) I decided to place an order with him. I've always had great luck ordering from members here! Placed my order LATE Friday night. Couldn't believe that it was in my mailbox this afternoon (Mon) when I got home from work! Great service with very reasonable shipping charges!
:):):)
Thanks Mannie!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

Not only dies he give great service, I also have much better luck getting a nice finish with his CA glue. I don't know why that would be, but I do know it's true.

Jim Smith

thetalbott4

And what about them prices?! I see no reason to go elsewhere; good product, prompt shipping, and GREAT prices on either CA or epoxy. I also have good luck with his bottle tips not clogging up so bad they wont close.

Gofer

With Monty you great a good product at a great price and customer service that just can NOT be beat. I doubt I will buy my CA glue anywhere else as long as he is in business.

Bruce

Parson

I drove down to Mannie's place to get some glue from him last weekend. Very nice guy, good product and excellent pricing!

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Thanks guys.
Every once in a while there's a glitch. Like Sunday night, couldn't get either the USPS site or PP shipping to work to print postage, both would hit a page and then freeze up. Had to wait until last night to print. Added an extra day to the shipping time.

seamus7227

:star::star::star::star::star:I too agree with everyone! I buy thin, med, and occasionally empty bottles from him, thanks to Don Ward for recommending his product! Thanks Monty for providing excellent service and a lasting product for all of our woodturnings! Top Notch

TRussell

I only buy from Monty also. Not only is the service great buy he is really nice guy. He has given me many good tips and ideas fro the Houston area meetings

Top Bottom