Milliput

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from lorbay

lorbay

This is a small Eucalyptus dish with a Milliput epoxy inlay.
Lin B9C07C66-4E02-4300-B59B-252C72A09E8B.jpeg2E1AD41C-C750-48DB-95A2-837CC501FE97.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

I like the bowl, but personally, I think you have the wrong base for this bowl. It's to narrow and square, if you expect to use the bowl any amount. It's fine if you don't intend to use the bowl any, but it still doesn't do a thing for the bowl. The bowl is fine without a base, it doesn't need to be embellished upon.

Len

lorbay

I like the bowl, but personally, I think you have the wrong base for this bowl. It's to narrow and square, if you expect to use the bowl any amount. It's fine if you don't intend to use the bowl any, but it still doesn't do a thing for the bowl. The bowl is fine without a base, it doesn't need to be embellished upon.

Len
Ha. Ha. Too funny. It's just a stand while the WOP dries. 😂😂

magpens

Wow ! . Nice bowl !!

I don't know anything about Milliput ..... I'll have to "study into" that !

Could this technique be used on a pen ?

How thick is the epoxy inlay ?

lorbay

Wow ! . Nice bowl !!

I don't know anything about Milliput ..... I'll have to "study into" that !

Could this technique be used on a pen ?

How thick is the epoxy inlay ?
Thanks Mal and Len.
Mal yes this could be done an a pen. In this case it's just over 3/32nds . If I were to do it any shallower I would put a little regular epoxy in the grove first.
Lin

Lucky2

Lin, I hope that you don't mind me asking, but I was wondering. Where did you purchase the Milliput, and was it expensive?? Are those the only two colors you got, or did you get all four of them? It's something that I would like to try out, but I thought that it was only available in Britain. But I see that you're from Canada (as am I), so it must be available on this side of the Atlantic.

Len

Top Bottom