I went for a hike in the woods of Jacksonville, TX and found a hackberry log that looked like it was spalted on the end. I took it home and dried it. After it was dry I cut it up into blanks and to my surprise it was crazy looking. So I made a Majestic out of one of the blanks. It was a bugger to turn! There were a ton of worm holes, and voids, and it was hard in some places and like dust in others. I stabilized halfway through by soaking it in ultra thin CA which helped a lot. I sanded it down to 600 grit after finally working it down thin. Applied 6 coats of CA and then finished it to 12,000 grit micromesh.