Louisiana Tech Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kenny Durrant

Kenny Durrant

My son wanted these for som coworkers. Finally had a chance to get the engraving done and pressed them together. The cap is vinyl on cloth and the pen is a store bought acrylic blank. I'm surprised and pleased with the way the pen blank matched the blue vinyl in the cap. Questions and Comments Welcome.

Attachments

• 2E978062-7F94-4C38-8B1B-91D50A08D7F6.jpeg
    2E978062-7F94-4C38-8B1B-91D50A08D7F6.jpeg
    554.3 KB · Views: 153
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

Kenny

slightly confused by "vinyl on cloth "? So is it an emblem that you then resin impregnate or spits coat/ soak with CA to finish?

Like the look and concept a lot. Colour match works really well

Herman

My son wanted these for som coworkers. Finally had a chance to get the engraving done and pressed them together. The cap is vinyl on cloth and the pen is a store bought acrylic blank. I'm surprised and pleased with the way the pen blank matched the blue vinyl in the cap. Questions and Comments Welcome.
I like collor combination, looks great!

Kenny Durrant

Ian. I use the same iron on vinyl that they use for tee shirts and caps. I have a Silhouette Vinyl cutting Machine that I cut the logos out with then iron it on cloth that I buy from the fabric shops. Then I'll wrap that around the brass pen tube and cast. I really like the look of the cloth over the paper.

Top Bottom