Looking forward to the weekend

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Time for a little R&R this weekend since the the wedding is over. Also time for LOML and I to celebrate or 30th anniversery whih was May 22.
Satruday we'll be heading to San Antonio and New Braunfels. Dinner Saturday evening will be at our favorite restrunt in Gruene, the Grist Mill.
Sunday we plan on driving out to Kerrvile for Texas Arts and Crafts Fair http://www.tacef.org/Default.htm

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Happy Anniversary Mannie!!!

If I am not heading out of town Friday, we would love to have you come over [:)].

Have a good time!!!

coach

I proposed to my wife in Gruene. We ate at the Grist Mill then I popped the question on a rock down by the river. Make sure you go to Gruene Hall. Don't know who is playing, but it is always good. Oldest Dancehall in Texas!

Daniel

Congrats on 30 years, have a wonderful time. Give your wife a personal nod of respect for me. any woman that can stick it out with any man for 30 years has to be top notch.

Rifleman1776

Enjoy but drive safely and VERY defensively. Our town is absolutley nutso today with traffic. We are a tourist/fishing/camping attraction locale and I'm convinced not a single boat being towed on the roads today has a sober driver.

Gary Max

Just another reason why I like doing bussiness with you.
Thanks for the service.

It seems like I always run out before I order any---- so your fast turn around sure helps me out.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom