Berea's website.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob A

This may be old news to some of you. Have any of you seen Berea's website lately? It's been so long since I have visited their site, but tonight I was pleasantly surprised. They have come a long way since I last visited. Still can't order from their site but it looks like that will happen soon.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Wow, that's a BIG improvement over the way it used to be! Still not the greatest, but certainly a major step in the right direction!

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
As an unpaid consultant, I can tell you that the shopping cart is coming very soon. This has been a heckuva job for all concerned at Berea and the change comes directly in response to their customers. [8D]

woodpens

It baffles me that they waited so long to make a real website. My loyalty will remain with Bill Baumbeck, but my hat is off to Berea for making this change. I'll probably buy more of their kits because of this.

thewishman

It is a change for the (much) better. BB's site is still so much easier, with every plating option listed with each kit, rather than a separate listing for "exotic platings."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom