Looking for.......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I was trying to avoid casting my own blanks if possible. I am looking for full 1" X 1" thick black acrylic (pure opaque)either in block form or in pen blank size 5" or longer. Anyone have a source I saw Woodenpenpro had blanks but their shipping is too much for me. Thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

qquake

jttheclockman

Yes Jim looking for at least 1" X 1" square in acrylic. I just threw a block in the casting pot and will see how they come out. May have to revert to making my own. I was looking for the easy way out. Thanks everyone. I have an email out to a plastic company that I buy my thin acrylic sheets from. They do not list a sheet that is 1" thick so emailed them.

Penultimate

John,
Have you tried

This is ABS not acrylic

Good luck

I've got a bar of black, I think it's 1" of. And I got it from a plastics supplier.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

jttheclockman

Mike I have Delvies in my sites. I am in the process of casting some blocks now. The first one was a failure. Too much dye. So will see if I have the formula now. I did these things long ago and forgot the measurements. I should have written down. I did this time if I zero in on it.

All else fails I will get from here.

https://www.canalplastic.com/

Top Bottom