Looking for pen turners in Denver Colorado

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
My wife and I have been turning seriously for almost a year. I know there are a lot of super talented turners out there, I'm just trying to find one in Denver that wouldn't mind teaching us some tricks of the trade. We have our own shop and supplies, so we just need someone who is patient and willing do donate their time

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tomtedesco

Eric,
Check out Front Range Woodturners, we meet in the Rockler store at Yale & Colo blvd. Hopefully the covid thing will be eliminated and we can get back to regular meetings. There is also a pen turners group and really good instructors, it just may take a few months to start meeting again.

RichAldrich

I looked at your media page and your pens are very good. There are quite a few pen turners in Colorado. The IAP. International Association of Penturners is an international online group. They have over 30,000 members. Their library and tutorials are comprehensive. The members are very helpful and are open to sharing techniques.

We want you to stay with this group as well!!!! Welcome!!!!

If you have verbal questions, I would be glad to help or I can refer you to someone who can.
This covid thing makes it hard to get together. My wife is front line medical.

tomtedesco

I looked at your media page and your pens are very good. There are quite a few pen turners in Colorado. The IAP. International Association of Penturners is an international online group. They have over 30,000 members. Their library and tutorials are comprehensive. The members are very helpful and are open to sharing techniques.

We want you to stay with this group as well!!!! Welcome!!!!

If you have verbal questions, I would be glad to help or I can refer you to someone who can.
This covid thing makes it hard to get together. My wife is front line medical.
I agree with this. I never meant to stop one group or another, the more the better. I wasn't sure if you turned just pens or other items as well that is why I mentioned the FRW, both groups also have tutors.

Top Bottom