Logo for a company in town

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rfturner

Rfturner

This was a logo that I drew for a company that is in Santa Maria,CA It is a mobile Wine bottling service and that is thier truck it is how they wanted the logo so it is what they got. Unfortunately the picture lost alot of the fine Details like the license plate said Wine on it. It got a bit washed out to

Attachments

• 0601102159.jpg
    0601102159.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 285
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rfturner

mostly Just for fun but I would not mind if it took off I have done seven logos so far, 3 for myself and 4 others including the one above.

Last edited:

Fred

... I have done six logos so far, 3 for myself and 4 others including the one above.
:rolleyes:

By my math that should equal 7 ... No matter how many you have done so far I believe you are on your way. Keep up the good work!

Oh, and as far as math goes ... I can't walk, talk, chew gum, talk on the cell, text, etc. at the same time without falling down every time. Others I see on the expressway doing 85+ are having no problem at all texting, arguing with the kid(s), etc. Just wait till they run up under one of those big rigs out there. Did you know at 60 mph that your vehicle travels 88 feet per second ... lots can happen during that distance!! :eek:

Rfturner

you are correct I was trying to remember how many I did and I had to keep adding more I forgot to change that six to a seven.

Top Bottom