Life is Too Short

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for the kind words and yes we always were a close family. The family is getting smaller unfortunately but we do push on. Lost a couple good friends too. The tough part is not getting to see my sister the last week because of restrictions. This year has sure been one to forget. I am sure we all have had our share of trials and tribulations this year. As someone here said time helps the healing process but this becomes only a band aide. Hurt does not go away. I will get back to the shop and find some relief there. Always good to read the posts here too. Thanks again.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

Very sorry to hear this JT. My condolences. Try to keep your chin up. Life is short. We are fortunate to have found fun on this forum and people like you that keep us informed/educated. Thanks for your contributions. We appreciate you.

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
John,

My deepest sympathy to you and your family. We know this will take time to get through. Life is not always fair, but remember we are all put on this earth for a very short time. Therefore we must carry on and do our best as we know our loved ones would want. Blessings to you and your family.

TDahl

John,

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I wish there was something I could write that would ease your pain. Please know that we are here for you when you need us.

eharri446

John, I know with how you feel. In the last 9 years I have lost my dad, mom, bother, and my wife has lost her father, When my brother died, I was notified by my local police since I live in Georgia and he lived in Oklahoma. However, they got the name wrong and told me it was my son. I had to call the police department where he lived to get the information on what happened.

jttheclockman

Just reading some of the stories others have written here that shows that I am not alone in what life throws our way and it is just another reminder how short life really is and how much we need to enjoy our time here on earth with family, friends, and also our inner self. Wanted to acknowledge all again and say thanks. I know I am hitting the like button because it is a way to show I am reading them but not sure "like" is the appropriate word to use. Wish there were a different button for things like this. Because sure do not like reading stories like this. Thanks again. May The Good Lord watch over all of us.

Alan Morrison

not sure "like" is the appropriate word to use. Wish there were a different button for things like this. Because sure do not like reading stories like this. Thanks again. May The Good Lord watch over all of us.
John, on our UK penturners forum there is a 'Thanks for this post' as well as a 'Like this post' which would be more appropriate here.
Just saying.

I hope that these outpourings of condolences show you how well you are thought of, and that you are comforted knowing that you are in peoples thoughts and prayers.

Alan

jttheclockman

John, on our UK penturners forum there is a 'Thanks for this post' as well as a 'Like this post' which would be more appropriate here.
Just saying.

I hope that these outpourings of condolences show you how well you are thought of, and that you are comforted knowing that you are in peoples thoughts and prayers.

Alan
I agree something like that would be nice to see. I do appreciate the comforting thoughts. We here on the east coast are to get a snow storm tomorrow so it will be a good excuse to get in the shop and start up my projects again. Amazing it snowed last wed when we were at the cemetery and even the Priest cut the ceremony a little short and a week later we are to get a bigger storm. I think my sister is trying to tell me something. :)

Top Bottom