Kind of Spooky!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

I feel like the guy who woke up and was the only human left on earth!

I'm not in charge of the Bash this year, but if we want to pull this off, we need to get everything set up pretty darn quick! We've got about a month left, and that is not much time for what we need to do. Even if we're not doing anything, we should be at least talking about doing something! How about if we discuss the calendar that Cav set up? Are you all happy with how your events are scheduled? Do we have all the events divvied up with assignments made?

Here, I'll start: I like the schedule so far. We have a number of events with a whole range of "running times". Some take the whole month, some take less time. From past experience I would recommend that you have contests end at various times throughout the month, with one or two ending right away to get the giving started! People will get more excited about the Bash if we start giving out prizes right away!

And for those contests that require making things, we need to have the rules ready soon so we can announce those contests, with the rules and restrictions, so people can get started.

I hope everybody had a great Christmas! I know I did! But now it's time to get to work!

Scott.

(With apologies to all whose toes I just stepped on!)

DocStram

You're right. I've been out of town since Christmas but got back yesterday.

Cav and I are having a phone conference tomorrow or Friday. We'll decide on the calendar ... assign members to run each event and then post it here.

Once we contact those members involved in running the events, we'll have them post the rules for the Bash Team to review.

I'm also contacting Andrew to see how prizes are coming.

You'll see a flurry of activity by this weekend!

Last edited:
Top Bottom