Kepping up with the IAP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Do you keep up with the new posts/threads?

• Yes, I am here a lot.

Votes: 98 83.1%
  • No, there isn't enough time.

Votes: 20 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andrew_K99

I am pretty new here and try to keep up with the new posts/threads but there are just so many! I end up skipping a lot and only looking at the ones that the title interests me.

So, are you able to keep up?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bensoelberg

I follow most of the threads on the front page, and then check back on the ones that interest me. If something slips off the front page before I see it, I miss it.

MartinPens

I use my iPad to keep track of threads that I'm interested in. I subscribe to threads and get a little message when something is posted. Classifieds are tricky as things usually go pretty quick once they are posted. If I don't have the money, it's best for me to not even look!!!

Have fun. Take what you like, leave the rest and share what you can. There is almost always someone who is new and could use a few tips.

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

alphageek

Former Moderator
You need a third option.... Yes I'm here alot and there still isn't enough time!!! :) Right now, I debate which is the bigger vortex - the lathe or IAP!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Retired gentleman

The IAP is my Morning, Afternoon, and Evening Fix. I try to help someone if I can.

I tend to be here quite a bit but I only follow a few threads. I look at the new posts and check any that seem interesting to me by virtue of the title.

Scott

I usually check in here a couple of times a day. At home I mostly use my iPad. I generally just check the Casual Conversations.

Scott.

omb76

I'm here quite a bit and it is addictive! I think I'm having withdrawal from the birthday bash as I keep wanting to click over to that forum to check the trivia section! :eek:

Andrew Arndts

It is called Google Reader... however as of yesterday I only get the up dates every 6 hours... I use to get them within minutes of them being posted.

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
Like others, it feels like I'm here a lot, but there's not enough time.
I'll pop in and see what's on the front page. Other than that, I'll hit
User CP to see private messages and any threads I've responded to.
If I have a LOT of time I'll read today's posts, but that doesn't happen
that often.

traderdon55

I spend a couple of hours on here each morning. Of course just getting on once a day I miss a lot of great deals that get posted later in the day and are already gone by the next morning.

Boz

I try and hit the site a couple of times a day. Sometimes I like to follow a thread but it falls off the front page then you have to search for it. Don't know if this is possible but on other forums I follow when you suscribe to a thread it will send you an e-mail telling someone has made a new post. I find this usefull.

hasha2000

I here everyday, but like some I lose post because I mainly look at the main page. I subscribe to the ones I wish to see others answers and comments.

LEAP

I check in 3-4 times most days, always click on "new posts" and see what has happened since my last visit. On days that I'm traveling I check in with the iphone.

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
I try and hit the site a couple of times a day. Sometimes I like to follow a thread but it falls off the front page then you have to search for it. Don't know if this is possible but on other forums I follow when you suscribe to a thread it will send you an e-mail telling someone has made a new post. I find this usefull.

Boz.. you can also subscribe to threads here. Then when you check in,
simply click on the User CP (user control panel) and it will show any updates
to threads you've subscribed to. It also shows your private messages, so
it's a good 'quick' tool for checking in

Top Bottom