Woodcraft Magazine Deal - Tanga

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Tanga is offering Woodcraft Magazine for $4.99 a year. You can order up to a three year subscription. The offer is about to end . . . if your interested, don't dawdle.

http://www.tanga.com/products/woodcr...ubscription--5

And, they're offering the Wood Magazine deal again for $3.99.

http://www.tanga.com/products/wood-m...ubscription--2

I was a doubtful of Tanga when I first saw this deal last month. But, my Wood Magazine subscription has already begun being delivered. I'm a satisfied Tanga customer.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LarryDNJR

I'm seeing the Woodcraft magazine as being $19.99 for 1 year 6 issues and you can buy up to 2 years.

The Wood magazine deal appears to be $28.00 for 1 year of 7 issues and able to order 3 years worth. Am I missing something?

A while back I got directly from WOOD magazine on a deal 3 years for the price of $28.00 :)

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
Doc - Thanks for the Heads-up! Got 4 years @ $3.99

Dean, Thanks for the "WOOD" word. It worked!

LeeR

Just got Woodcraft magazine for the 4.99 price for 3 years. Unfortunately I just emailed in a subscription card for Wood a few days ago... :frown:

But that deal got me a free book, so not too bad.

LarryDNJR

Yes with the wood code 4 years of Wood at $112.00 and Woodcraft 3 years at $59.97 total of $171.97 dropped by $133.04 for a total of $38.83 that works out to about $0.83 cents a magazine :)

Individually Woodcraft is $14.97 for 3 years.
Wood is $23.86 for 4 years.

LarryDNJR

I just got 4 years of Wood for $15.96

Larry -- make sure you are logged in.

I'm logged in I got 3 years of Woodcraft for $14.97

Wood Magazine is still coming up 4 years at $23.96

Debating on getting that and adding 4 more years to my already 3 year subscription.

KenV

Tanga is a mystery -- I am still seeing up to 4 years for 3.99

"Track your order
Your order summary and tracking information is found on your order summary page: http://www.tanga.com/orders/uuid/VG6NBDHXZEO7.
Your Order
Item Quantity Cost Total
4 x Wood Magazine Subscription 4 $3.99 $15.96
Subtotal $15.96
Shipping $0.00
Sales Tax $0.00
Total $15.96 "

LarryDNJR

Tanga is a mystery -- I am still seeing up to 4 years for 3.99

"Track your order
Your order summary and tracking information is found on your order summary page: http://www.tanga.com/orders/uuid/VG6NBDHXZEO7.
Your Order
Item Quantity Cost Total
4 x Wood Magazine Subscription 4 $3.99 $15.96
Subtotal $15.96
Shipping $0.00
Sales Tax $0.00
Total $15.96 "

Some quick Google searches shown there was that deal and it must have literally just ended.

Still $5.99 for a year for 4 years isn't bad.

PenPal

With regard to Tanga it is for residents of the greater USA however I have a daughter In Utah so as a member I receive the several deals every day and have bought from them consigned to my daughter who is coming to visit us in June for a month so the large ticket items she will bring with her. I pay with Paypal and am assured of safe delivery this is comforting from so far away.Thankyou for the heads up Magazine freight from there to here could add a lot to that sweet deal today for Wood Magazine and Woodcraft Magazine.
Wowee they sure come up with great value on known brands.

Kind regards Peter.

mokol

I just got 4 years of Wood for $15.96

if that works, it is a great buy

LarryDNJR

Anyone use Tanga before and have any issues? I've left them an email on their support page with no response. I'm unable to find a customer service number to contact them. Their automated email said I would have an answer in 24 hours. It is well over that now. I'm curious if others have used Tanga before with luck or could this be a site of concern to not jump on the deals they offer. As still I'm curious why even logging in I couldn't get the same $15.96 deal others did for the Wood Magazine. Which is why I emailed them to find out why I had to pay $23.96. :(

Top Bottom