Kauri Group Buy - CLOSED - 2/20 Update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dufdg

I would like to purchase 12 of them if I can get it into 1 shipping, 10 if that is all you can get into 1 box/envelope.

Please send me your paypal info and I will get you paid.

Thanks

Mark

CaptG

Gerry, I just figured out I had the "do not allow e-mail" turned on. [:eek:)] Please e-mail billing info. so I can pay. Thanks.
That was for 10 blanks.

Grizzlyss

WOW ! really nice blanks in the new bunch. I will take 14 or 15 depending on how many you can get into the envelope. Please let me know and I will send PayPal payment right away. Thank you for stepping up and doing this for everyone here at IAP.

Sheldon

gerryr

This is just a reminder. If you haven't paid for your blanks by 1/31, I will not order them. There are currently 9 people who have not sent payment. If you've changed your mind, that's OK, just let me know. I appreciate all of you that have been prompt about paying.

oldsmokey

Gerry, I sent the Pay Pal a couple of days ago. The bill was 53.80. My bank is showing $50.00 sent. Did you get the right amount? Please let me know.
Thanks.

Mikey

Gerry, I replied to the e-mail you sent, but also wanted to post it here in case you may have just copied the e-mail you were sending out and changing the totals.

Your original invoice had an incorrect e-mail address that stated -at-tctwet.net and not the correct -at-tctwest.net.

I would never have cought it unless you sent out the second invoice and looked back at the first since Paypal only showed it as unclaimed. I figured you just hadn't accepted yet.

-Mike

twhom

Gerry,
I am interested in getting 10 of the Kauri blanks. I had almost placed an order from their website and checked this thread about ordering them.
Please send an PayPal invoice and I'll send the payment. Thank you very much for doing this.

reed43

Gerry I would also like to get 10 blanks.Please send paypal invoice to reedkempton@adelphia.net. I need to turn something besides Ironwood[:eek:)]

LanceD

Originally posted by Mikey
<br />Any word on when they will be shipping, clearing customs or whatever it is that the blanks have to go through before they get to you?

I believe Gerry is out of town until sometime today.

toolcrazy

1/31 - I have ordered the blanks, 553 in total. complete with brochures and certificates. They are expecting to ship the complete order on 2/6. I'm leaving town on 2/8 and will not return until 2/12, so nothing will happen with it that weekend. They were, BTW, pretty impressed with the size of the order.

Mikey

I appreciate that. Just don't know how long it takes 500 pen blanks to get through the process. What's really amusing is looking at a ream of copy paper at work here and envisioning a pile of paper even bigger than that in just certificates.[:D]

Grizzlyss

Hi Gerry,

I have tried to send you 3 e-mails and each time it comes back saying your computer has rejected my e-mail for some reason. You trying to make off with my wood and money? LMAO. Please send my another email after you have corrected the problem with your puter, or have you been flooded with email all at once. LOL.

Sheldon

gerryr

This was my first group buy and I have to say I have nothing but admiration for anyone who runs one for pen kits. This was dead simple. All I did was dump 550+ pieces of wood on the floor and arrange them in groups of 10 since most orders were for 5, 10 or 20 blanks. Then it was just a matter of wrapping up the right number of blanks and labeling how many were in the package. I had stacks of packages and it was just a matter of getting the right size package for the order. Once they were wrapped, I couldn't play favorites since all packages of 10 looked alike.

I can't imagine sorting pen kits and bushings and tubes.[xx(]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom