Jamieson Hollowing Review?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dubdrvrkev

I can't offer anything on the Jamieson set up, but I have to give Monster Tools a plug. Their stuff is really sweet. I think is priced pretty fair too.
http://www.monster-wood-tool.com/wst_page4.php

vick

I made my own system based on his. His design is great I do not see where you could go wrong with his system except the price [}:)]. Several people on sawmill creek have his system and recommend it highly.

woodbutcher

I have the Jamieson system and mine is definately NOT for sale. Right out of the box it is ready and willing. I now make hollow forms with no hesitation at all. I was fortunate enough to have Lyle in my shop in March for 2 days helping me to refine my turning technique. Tomorrow I take my first pieces to a local gallery for exibition and sale. Sunday I leave for Philadelphia and New york for meetings with outlets interested in my work. I have used several hollowing systems and found the Jamieson to be the best by far. (in my opinion) My advice is simply to buy one,
Jim

woodbutcher

Brian you are correct. I do need to take some pics and e them to this sight. I want to do photos of the shop and some of my work. I keep waiting for a good time to do this and it never happens. I'm leaving for Pa hopefully on Tues for 2-3 weeks for vacation. I have a son in Bristol and my wife has a son in Philly. I also plan on gettig to Penn State and Bill Grumbines shop while there. When I return I will do some photography and get it sent in. My problem is I don't know how. I have brain damage and reading and then putting the words into effect sometimes overwhelms what is left of my brain. I'll take a week and get some local help if necessary. I would like to show off my work,
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom