Introducing - the EDC DuraClick Pencil (?)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gtriever

gtriever

From the depths of Acme Labs, here's an EDC DuraClick 0.7mm Pencil Conversion in Black Anodized Aluminum with Brown Mallee Burl body. It's sanded to 1000, and finished with (2) coats of Myland's Cellulose Sanding Sealer and (4) coats of Myland's Melamine Lacquer Gloss. Finishing was done prior to engraving.

Conversion Instructions are provided below in a Word doc if anybody else wants to play... :wink:

View attachment Modifying the EDC DuraClick.doc

EDC-DuraClick_Pencil1_web.jpg EDC-DuraClick_Pencil2_web.jpg EDC-DuraClick_Pencil3_web.jpg

(Edit for clarification: In the attached instructions, do not touch the Clicker when retracting the pencil lead)

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Very nice ... thanks for sharing !!

So ... just to clarify ... when retracting, do you push the clicker button as well as pushing down on a hard surface ?

gtriever

Very nice ... thanks for sharing !!

So ... just to clarify ... when retracting, do you push the clicker button as well as pushing down on a hard surface ?

No, just press the tip down without using the clicker. I realized after I posted that I wasn't clear on that. My bad!

OZturner

Excellent Pencil Art,
Glorious Mallee Burl Blank,
Superbly Turned, Fitted, and Finished.
Great Hardware and Ideal Length of Pencil to Display, the Glorious Blank.
Congratulations,
Brian.

penicillin

Nice pencil! Sorry to hijack the thread, but which tool did you use to do the engraving on the pencil?

Top Bottom