IAP 2008 BIRTHDAY BASH TRIVIA CONTEST- 8 JAN

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Originally posted by airrat

.....would you like it if on a graduation test all the questions were vague and could contain numerous answers that the giver only knows the ones they chose.

Sounds like what they used to call a multiple choice question to me. And the expert advice was always to guess if you weren't sure. Can't win if you don't answer!![^]

Randy_

Originally posted by DozerMite

sleepy2.gif

I got a hat just like that!!

I like the icon in your signature, too!![8D]

cowchaser

It's all about the fun. Good job guys. I'll give you 1.00 a blank for the eds blanks. There not worth much so I am being generous here [:p]. I'll even pay the shipping. :D

Both great prizes again.

Randy_

Originally posted by Daniel

.....So to say that Bruce Boone was not a 100% correct answer falls under manipulation for me.....

Daniel: That was just an unfortunate attempt at a little humor. Sorry for the misunderstanding. The answer "Bruce Boone" was a totally acceptable answer and everyone who offered that answer had their name "in the hat" for the drawing. In fact, I was feeling good that day and even accepted a couple of answers that were slight variations on the above like "B. Boone and Bruce Boon." I suppose there are some who might object, even to that; but I don't expect to be able to please absolutely every one. So I just do what I think is right and fair and let the chips fall where they may.

Draken

Wah hoo I won! Thank you for the trivia contest, I'm having fun with it, and thanks to Penworks and Ed4Copies for the donated prizes. It'll be like Christmas all over again when the package arrives in the mail. :D

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
Originally posted by Daniel

To avoid this is simple. supply the correct answer or answers to a third party before the question is asked.

I can tell you that there are a few of us who were supplied the questions and answers, as well as the order in which they would be asked, before the contest started...I'm one of them.

(and no, I'm not entering the contest!) :D

Top Bottom