I Voted

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

airrat

As I was marking my black lines to complete the arrows and starting to see crosseyed on page 4 of the ballot. I accidently dimpled my arrow on the vote of hanging Chads. [:D]

I was number 100. That is already 3 times the number of voters that showed up couple months ago.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We always go around 5:30 PM, see all our neighbors. This time of the year they are not outside much (very large yards, can't "holler" across to say hello!).

Only time we are sure to see each other is during a big snow storm, if anyone needs a push, people arrive like ants!

Dario

Voted before going home. Experienceed the longest line I've ever been on here (voting wise)...a pain but a good sign as far as I am concerned.[:)]

dubdrvrkev

I caught a good time, I was in and out in about 15 minutes...we're talking about voting still, right? LOL
As Anthony said our ballot was ridiculous.

lwalden

Flight got in a little late, so barely made it to the polls 10 minutes before scheduled closing (7:00). I swear, there were at least 150 people in line...... for those whose last name fell in the A to M range. 1 person in the N to Z last name range. One of the few times it's been a benefit to have a last name in the "W"s. [:D][:D][:D]

Awoodfan

Had too, or I wouldn't be able to complain about them politicans rightfully.

Ron

<b>Image Insert:</b><br />
20061152844_blk-wte%20revsquare.gif
<br />

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Couldnt vote in the morning, the line was out the door (very efficient process), so had to go back during the afternoon and do it......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom