I need some prayers for my wife Amber

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

airrat

Bruce take care of your wife. Trust me everything else will still be there for you. Might need a little dusting off.

We will add you and yours to our prayers. Keep us up to date.

Boz

Wishing all the best to you and your wife. I hope this is just a speed bump in life and all will be back to normal soon.
Mark

Daniel

Bruce, Prayers and best wishes sent for both of you. Give Amber a hug so that it feels like someone really cares. I've been through this recently or at least a closely related situation. The worry and anxiety can take more out both of you than the illness. You are just as much a patient as she is right now. So take care of both of you.

jedgerton

Bruce,

I will pray for Amber, you and all of those who will be providing her health care. Hang in there and stay focused on what's important. All of the rest will patiently wait.

John

bruce119

First Thank you everyone for your support.

She had her surgery this morning and well it was a LONG day. We still need some prays as it didn't go quite as planed. The surgeon encountered some complications and called in a second surgeon to assist to keep the story short a 30-45 min. procedure turned out to be 4-1/2 hrs they did keep it laparoscopic with an additional 5 entry points at least they didn't slice her open. They did accomplish there goals. But her in-out same day surgery turned into at a night possibly 2 or 3. So now we need to get her system going again after being under anastasia for so long.

So I am going to be screwed up a longer then I anticipated.

Thanks for your support.
Bruce

Hang in here partner -- your priorities are in the correct place (on my value scale) with your wife.

Agreed, first things first... all the rest is material, your wife's health is not.. it's first and highest priority... going through some similar problems with my own wife... doing what I can to make sure she's as well as can be.

Our thought and prayers sent your way.

Padre

Bruce, my prayers are with you and Amber. Keep us posted!

Edward Cypher

Hi Bruce,

Take care of the wife, that is where your mind should be. Be careful if you are turning because a single lapse in attention can be disasterous and she needs you to be 100 percent there for her. We will keep her and you in our prayers.

ED

nava1uni

Hope that Amber is up and about by now. It has been 3 days and I hope that all is going well with her recovery. One day at a time and keep us posted on how she is doing. I am glad that, even though it took longer, the surgery is over and the healing has begun.

fiferb

Bruce, I just came across this thread. Sorry for all the troubles you've had recently. I pray Amber is on the road to recovery at this point and you'll both be bag to normal soon.

bruce119

Bruce, I just came across this thread. Sorry for all the troubles you've had recently. I pray Amber is on the road to recovery at this point and you'll both be back to normal soon.

First Thank you everyone for your support.

Here's an update Amber spent one night in the hospital. We saw the doctor yesterday. They had to do a LOT more work than anticipated but achieved there goals. Amber is back on her feet the old pain is gone :tongue: and replaced by a new pain that is diminishing every day :wink: The saving grace is that the surgeons were able to keep it Lapio. and not have to split her open. Typically recovery is 2-5 days but it will be 5-10 in her case.

We are still trying to get back on track. When you take 3-4 days out of a busy life it seems to set you back 3 times as much and it is hard to get back into things.

I think life is going to be a heck of a lot better around here in a couple weeks. :cake::biggrin:

Thanks again
Bruce

Top Bottom