I need some prayers for my wife Amber

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bruce119

Well this past week has not been fun for me or more for my wife. She has been experiencing a tremendous amount of pain. We went to the hospital earlier this week and after daily visits to various Doctors about every day this past week. We come to find she needs surgery. They discovered a large tumor on her right Ovary. So she has the surgery scheduled for this Monday morning. The plan is to remove both Ovaries via laparoscopic. It should be a one day procedure but she did have a prior surgery so scar tissue may complicate things I pray not.

Now I have had some commitments that I have not fulfilled yet, I have been a little preoccupied. I am contacting those effected directly and I plan on getting back to making things and having fun once things have settled down in a week or 2.

I just wanted to let everyone know why I wasn't around as much as I usually am. Hopefully life will get better around here and I will be back to making blanks. Heck the bills are piling up real fast also.

Thanks everyone for your understanding and a prayer for Amber wouldn't hurt either.

Thanks
Bruce & my wife Amber

Last edited:

KenV

Hang in here partner -- your priorities are in the correct place (on my value scale) with your wife.

lorbay

My wife has just gone through this Bruce. They removed a cyst the size of a small grapefruit off of one of the ovary's, they could not do hers by laparoscopic so she is split from the belly button down.The cyst was benign so that was a blessing. Will be praying for her man.

Lin.

Last edited:

bruce119

My wife has just gone through this Bruce. The removed a cyst the size of a small grapefruit off of one of the ovary's, they could not do hers by laparoscopic so she is split from the belly button down.The cyst was benign so that was a blessing. Will be praying for her man.

Lin.

I know what you are going trough. my wife was split the first time 5 years ago about 8" long cut. It got infected she wound up in the hospital for 28 days so we are a little nervous.

Thanks for the support.

OKLAHOMAN

Bruce, we'll have Amber and you in our thoughts. Take care of family first them when all is better get back to work..

Lenny

Bruce, you and Amber will be in my thoughts.
One of the girls at work had a similar thing (much like Lin described) ... for her it was an almost immediate relief once the operation was performed. Praying that your outcome is as good!

76winger

Prayers for you and Amber.

Hang in there and keep your priorities in proper perspective, which it sounds like you have.

PenMan1

Bruce & Amber;
The Little people will be praying for both of you and our family will be pulling for you. If I can help in any way, I am a PM away.

jimm1

Loving Father, I entrust myself to your care this day; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, I may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live in more perfect harmony with you and with those around me. Through Jesus Christ. Amen.

Into your hands, I commend my body and my soul. Amen.

nava1uni

Bruce,
I hope that the surgery is easy and that there are no complications. It is good that they are taking both so no future problems. Will send much healing energy and thoughts of healing to you and Amber. Keep us posted as to her progress and tell her that we are all sending prayers to both of you.

Top Bottom