I HEAR A TRAIN A COMING!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pen Joe

I am a loser 2, I want to rid this train sounds like a group that I would love to be with, if it is tight for space, I will ride in the fire box or a boiler tube, that for sure will make me a real looser.

greenacres2

"I'm A Loser and I want to ride this train" (The preceding statement was copy-pasted entirely by human intelligence. Or lack thereof. Opinions expressed in the pasted statement are those of the paster, and not necessarily those of the site managers, owners, administrators or members. Read the prospectus carefully before sending money, blanks or merchandise. Your mileage may vary. I am non-paid, non-attorney member who is a real person-not an actor. Past performance is no guarantee of future success, but may indicate a propensity to failure. The person writing the preceding disclosures has been sacked.)

More Grumpy

OH! Wait for me!!
I'm such a loser...... I didn't feel confident enough to compete with the caliber of competition or smart enough to answer the puzzle questions.
But, we did enter my two Granddaughters in the under 13 youth competition, where we managed a 3 way tie for last! In my biased opinion, I thought we did better, although all the pens entered were outstanding.
I'd ask for a window seat, but I'm such a loser I'll probably end up standing anyway 🚂🚃🚃🚃

JoeCallahan

Choo Choo!!!! I'm from the Chicagoland area, so "riding the L" normally means something different😂 But I'm happy to hop onto this one too!

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
The Train Has left the Station! If you didnt get a seat you really really are a Loser.
I will generate the list and announce the winners of the Losers Train drawing as soon as I can.
Thank you to all of you that Donated and Participated in this years contests.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I'm not sure if I'm a loser or not. I got 3rd place in the FOG contest, but there's no prize for that I guess. 🤷‍♂️
OF course you win a prize. Im just behind a little on prize awards this year. (computer melt down)
You have been tagged with the donor of the prize you won in Messages.
Oh and get off the train, "Winner"

Todd in PA

OF course you win a prize. Im just behind a little on prize awards this year. (computer melt down)
You have been tagged with the donor of the prize you won in Messages.
Oh and get off the train, "Winner"
Sorry about that Michael. I hadn't heard anything so I thought maybe there wasn't anything for third. Thank you. I'm caught up to speed now, and gave Hugo my address.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
No need to be Sorry, I was really late this year in getting the prize notification out. Its not as easy as it looks when your computer stops working. :D Besides, now you can wave to all your LOSER friends as they leave the Station !:D

Todd in PA

IMG_9679.gif

Top Bottom