I HEAR A TRAIN A COMING!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Its coming round the bend! YES, YES, I do believe it is. ITS " THE Losers Train" pulling into IAP central!
Now to ride this train and enter the drawing all you have to do is post in this Thread.
"I'm A Loser and I want to ride this train".
Or some variation or other.! :D :D :D read the posts youll get the idea!
There is only one other rule and thats you cant have won a prize in any of the other contests! Thats it .
If you didnt win anything your a loser and can ride this train.
If you didnt enter any of the contests then boy you really are a loser! You get a large comfy seat in the front of the Loser Train.

The train will leave the station on Tuesday March 5th at Midnight EST.
I will take all the riders and do a random drawing and award the remaining prizes to the winners of the Losers Train Drawing.

Good luck and have fun!

d_bondi

I am a looser, of the variety that didn't even enter any of the other contests. I want to ride this train!
🚂🚃

hewunch

I failed to win any of the puzzles. I failed to enter any of the contests. I am a loser, and I am claiming my seat on the train.

But I like the term ROY Train. (Rest Of Y'all) 😉

Last edited:

Curly

I was going to enter a contest but my thin CA is so old and thick it takes a day for each coat to dry. Might be able to buff it in a few days, so save me a seat in the dome car. "I'm A Loser and I want to ride this train".

howsitwork

Well I'm certainly eligible for a ticket as didn't compete so can claim a seat , on the losers train.

Congratulations to all those who tried and the select few who won 🎂

KMCloonan

By your definition I'm not a loser (I won a BoB from the puzzle drawing) - I was a loser last year, and I gleefully rode the train, and actually won a box of blanks for my effort. You can have my seat this year, but I have no doubt I will be riding the train next year.

Tach

I need a ride was well. May as well be front row. Can't win a prize if you don't enter the game. I'm such a loser I don't even qualify for a participation trophy.

sorcerertd

"I'm A Loser and I want to ride this train".

whereRweGoing.gif

Jans husband

I have a senior railcard, but I want to be the driver,
Can I choose whether I buy a reduced price ticket, 1st class of course-- or jump into the cab??

Mike

Paul in OKC

"Give me a ticket for an airplane, ain't got time to take a fast train." Good song, but I missed that flight as well, so sign me up! I'll join the folks at the bar. Please pass the 🥨.

Top Bottom