Hybird Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cuetips

Hi guys, I joined a year or so ago but have kept in the shadows trying to take in as much knowledge from this group as possible, cause making blanks is a real thought process.
With that said, I would like to present 10 hybrids, 9 of which are made with Chittum
IMG_1587.JPG
IMG_1588.JPG
Burl and 1 with Maple burl. No stabilization done as all wood is extremely solid.
Blanks are all .75" x .75" by minimum of 5" long.

$8 each plus shipping or Buy them all, and get free shipping to North America
CROSS POSTED

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile appView attachment 222630View attachment 222631

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greenacres2

And payment seems to be an issue. PayPal is not taking me to Method of Payment screen--on 4 different attempts so far. Walter has been communicating well, and they PP system is doing the currency conversion...but no joy thus far.

I would not take offense if another wishes to make him an offer before i try to pay again this afternoon. Haven't had a problem with international pay before--and honestly the international part may not be the issue--might be their system in general. I've got a full day at the office, but will try to call PP if i get a break in the action.

Edit to add--i've tried both F/F and goods/services...neither successfully.
earl

greenacres2

Walter--thanks for the invoice...seems to have been just what we needed!! If you get any of the other 4 payments (highly doubtful), let me know!!
earl

greenacres2

Thanks Walter!!

@ Ryan--no coffee by 11:30 am?? Actually, if Walter hadn't caught the mid-July thing i'd have missed it...the year is flying by!!
earl

Lucky2

I was very interested in them, but with the move and all, everything is still packed away. Plus, I have no shop or anyplace else to set up my lathe. Once I get everything set up, I'll be sure to contact you then.Buying blanks from you, would be a lot easier and I wouldn't have to worry about customs or anything like that.

Len

Top Bottom