HUT customer experiences?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aweiss44

wondering what kind of service everyone has received from HUT, and in particular anyone that has ordered their game calls before.

long story short I ordered a bunch of calls and blanks a week or 2 before christmas to give the inlaws as gifts. turns out the wood was backordered. I sent numerous emails, and everytime I did, I'd have to send 2 before it was ever replied to. months went by, I called, yup it's still on backorder. today the wood shows up at my house. of the 4 blanks, only one is drilled near the center, 2 are about 1/3 of the way towards the center, and 1 is waaay off. they are all different lengths also. some have the ends waxed, some don't. plus, the holes looke like they were drilled with a bit 1/4 of the size needed, and just reamed it out until it was big enough. some of the holes are ovals. I;'m talking like a "0".
so i just got done turn 3 of them, and on the third, the wood is cracked 3/4 of the way down the blank.

I'm not too happy to say the least, so i was wondering what experiences you guys have had.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I have dealt with Hut for more than 10 years and this is the first time I heard something like this. You should give them a phone call and talk to them about it, I am sure they will fix the issue.

Pioneerpens

I've been dealing with HUT for a good while now and only had a slight order issue once. I called them up and they fixed it right away. I would give them a call and explain your issue.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I've ordered many times from them. Never a problem.

They have had back orders, but have told me what to expect. I agree, let them know about the problem, they'll fix it.

aweiss44

thanks. i assumed that the overall service was very good. still wondering about the calls in particular tho. the last batch i ordered was all haphazardly drilled and cut as well, or atleast in my eyes it was.

PenMan1

The only problems that I have had with Hut is that they backorder about half my order without any prior notice and shipping delays were really bad. I quit using them, NOT because they were so bad, BUT BECAUSE most all of the vendors here are MUCH BETTER.

Top Bottom