How's it going?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ilikewood

Just a question to you guys so far....how is it going on your ends?

Are there enough slimline contestants? Do we need to advertise more?

How is the trivia so far in your opinion?

Just haven't heard from anybody in a week or so.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mewell

Things HAVE been quiet! Burnout already and only halfway through?[:0]

I had a thought at oh-dark-thirty this morning ... Do we want to start a topic within the Bash area for winners of the Trivia Contest to post some pens made from their winnings? Also, do you think the winners should be in "reverse" order? That is, most current at the top to 1/1 last? Wouldn't be TOO much to re-arrange.

The questions are great, BTW.

Mark

Scott

It's been kind of slow at the Ugly Pen Contest, too! I was thinking of mentioning the contests on some of the other forums, like Penturning and Casual Conversation. We still need about four more donations to fill in all the spaces for the Trivia Contest, right? I can drum up some interest by mentioning it there.

More entries would be nice, and I think we will get more entries as the deadline nears. The entries in the Slimline contest are very nice! The Ugly pens I have are good entries, but I have lots of categories and prizes, and more entries are going to be needed!!! I really like the questions for the Trivia Contest!

Thanks for everybody's hard work on this! Yes, it is fun, but it's also hard work, so thanks! :)

Scott.

gerryr

Slimline entries seem to be picking up. I had only 9 entries through 1/14. Since 1/15, I've received 7 more. Maybe its a trend.

Top Bottom