How To Corian Bracelet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MAKEITOUTOFWOOD

Here is a PDF of an article I put together today.

I hope you find it informative and enjoy it.

Please post any questions in this thread and I will do my best to answer them.

Here is a link to download PDF file. I could not up load it to the thread. If someone can help me out and put the file directly in that would be great.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9744bhytby5b2r3 Alphageek has added the pdf directly to the thread. Post #4

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Tried clicking on the link for the pdf, but was bombed with pop-ups and such...is this something that is normal with mediafire site?

Scott (CCleaner to the rescue) B

Tried clicking on the link for the pdf, but was bombed with pop-ups and such...is this something that is normal with mediafire site?

Scott (CCleaner to the rescue) B

This is the first time I used it. I tried the link and it works fine. Before you start the down load be sure to uncheck the button for news updates.

Old Lar

Thanks for the tutorial. Looks like something I want to try. I must have missed it in the tut, what is the "ideal" id? Thanks

alphageek

Former Moderator
Here you go.. Thanks for this!!!

Thank you. I tried over and over to post it. Every time I tried the up load manager would say that it could not be up loaded. So I googled up loading pdf files. The search suggested a host site.

I couldn't upload it direct either for some reason, so I tossed it onto one of my websites and used the "upload from link". I think it was timing out, and doing that put it onto a super fast data site and uploaded in no time flat...

Glad to help... Thanks for sharing.. This is on my todo list for 'over the winter'.

nava1uni

Thanks for the tutorial. However, I got nervous watching your hands so close to the saw blade at an awkward angle. I think you might want to make a jig for holding the small pieces when cutting so close to the blade.

Thanks for the tutorial. However, I got nervous watching your hands so close to the saw blade at an awkward angle. I think you might want to make a jig for holding the small pieces when cutting so close to the blade.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I am a cabinet maker and I am on the saw all day. I am very aware of where the blade is in relation to my fingers.

Please people if you are not comfortable making cuts like this find an alternative.

With that being said I made a small jig up today and will post pics later.

Top Bottom