Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi

We turn acrylic pens mostly. I need to add my company logo on the pen
I need your support to generate new ideas for placing elegant logo on pens

Sreenath Vishnu
Kerala-India

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mortalis

Attached are pics of pens I have made with a logo using a decal. I referenced the library document as well as a few others I found by searching how to make your own own and apply decals to pens.

Attachments

• IMG_20170325_110622.jpg
    IMG_20170325_110622.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_20170523_210139.jpg
    IMG_20170523_210139.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 370
  • 20160730_211416.jpg
    20160730_211416.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 348

Gregory Hardy

Not for nothing, but when I think of a pen maker's logo on a pen, I don't want it to "interfere" with the pen. Consider a custom clip with the logo on it? A custom finial with the logo? Center band? Are you using kits or are the pens "from scratch?"
Though I have no experience in this, acrylic would be a great material if you buy an engraving machine. I'm not sure what you're making, so I am a little in the dark...but some fine things in this world are set apart by their very shape. Does it need a logo at all? (We all like to "see our name in lights," but - thinking outside the box - maybe your pen design already stand for something, and you don't need "something else" to let people know "who made that pen." I don't need to read "Coke" to recognize the twisted glass bottle shape.)
Think less about the barrels you turn and more about the other components and characteristics of your product as a sign of the maker.

Not for nothing, but when I think of a pen maker's logo on a pen, I don't want it to "interfere" with the pen. Consider a custom clip with the logo on it? A custom finial with the logo? Center band? Are you using kits or are the pens "from scratch?"
Though I have no experience in this, acrylic would be a great material if you buy an engraving machine. I'm not sure what you're making, so I am a little in the dark...but some fine things in this world are set apart by their very shape. Does it need a logo at all? (We all like to "see our name in lights," but - thinking outside the box - maybe your pen design already stand for something, and you don't need "something else" to let people know "who made that pen." I don't need to read "Coke" to recognize the twisted glass bottle shape.)
Think less about the barrels you turn and more about the other components and characteristics of your product as a sign of the maker.

Thank you for sharing your insights and redirecting my thoughts

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Top Bottom