How Marines say good by

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

les-smith

The amount we owe these men and women, past and present, we will never know because there is no way we can fully comprehend what they have done for us.

TBone

All gave some, some gave all. Rest in peace vigilant guardians. We owe our freedoms to you.

We will never be able to give thanks enough, but we can start by thanking the ones who survived and praying for the families of the ones who didn't. Whether you believe in their fight or not is irrelevant. They have a job to do and they do it willingly. Remember them in your prayers, before sleeping easy tonight.

Thank you for posting this Pipes

Incredible......

I know as a Canadian I am aware of what we also are going through here ...they all are dedicated men and women.. I respect the commitment and dedication to Country and service to others.

woodmarc

Just remember, that those that have worn, and are wearing the uniform, do so voluntarily. They do this so that we may enjoy the freedoms that we have. They understand that freedom must be won, it must be fought for and demanded. Tuesday, November 7th is an election day. Whatever your political point of view, VOTE. Honor these men and women who have served us and died for this freedom; For this right that we take for granted. They have served, as have I and countless others, so that we may continue to enjoy those freedoms. Participate, speak out have a voice, as they have had. That is how I honor these men and women, by doing my duty as an American citizen, and not taking for granted those freedoms that they gave me.

Forgive me this, I love this country with all my heart and soul and would die for her is she were to ask.

Marc R. Hall
ET2
USN 1980 - 1987
USNR 1987 - 1994

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

cozee

Semper Fi my brothers and sisters! Your kickin' it with Chesty now!!!

And a heart felt thank you to all of the other branches of the military. Thank you for your dedication and sacrifices. And for all who read this, Thanks for serving!!!!

Dang, now this ol' grunt has gotta dry off the keyboard!!

Pipes

Thanks guys I book marked this and had to post it here when I saw it ! Its well hard to put into words ! very touching IMO ,,And we can't do enough for all the folks in every branch a service ...

http://affordablepipes.com/

cozee

Let this serve as a reminder that Veterans Day is coming up soon. Take the time to thank a vet for their service. They won't be hard to find. Look for those who will have their heads held high with a tear in their eye. And also take the time to offer a prayer of thanks for those who have given all in service of our country. And a prayer of protection for those who are actively serving today.

Again, for all who have served and are serving, I say,

"Thanks for serving!!"

SEMPER FI my brothers and sisters!!! Ooo Rah!!

BigRob777

Like Greg said,
<b>Oorah! Semper Fidelis</b>

PS Those colors are supposed to represent scarlet and gold, the Marine Corps colors (for those who don't know). I was on 24 hour notice for the Iran Contra thing, but never saw action. "I'm proud to claim the title of United States Marine!" <b>Thank you active service men and women.</b>

Thanks for posting this Guy. From another old Jar-head.
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom