How did grizzly band saw ship

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

pete00

Howdy

for those of you that ordered the ultimate band saw from grizzly how did it ship to you.

were they able to drop it off at your house/shop/garage with a ramp or lowering tail gate.

Or did you have to go pick it up some where.

After i hit the send it to me button I then read the shipping information....now im not sure how its going to be delivered.

thanks pete

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jjenk02

I think the delivery truck is going to pull up in front of your house and say there it is and you have to figure out how to get it from the back of the truck to the ground[:(]

jwoodwright

You can call the Shipping Company and arrange for either Dock Pick-Up or pay a fee for lift-gate Delivery...

We paid for the lift-gate and we were his last stop, waited between 9-5.

Found out later U-Haul for $19.95 has a Pick-up with Liftgate...

Rifleman1776

I brought mine home from Grizzly by myself. I am fortunate to have a heavy duty hand truck (2 wheeler). When we closed our store in Indiana I almost left it there but took on a whim. It gets used as least once a month, that was more than 30 years ago. If you don't have one, rent one for your bandsaw, real back saver. When I have heavy stuff delivered to 'tail gate only', I back up my pick-up truck to the semi and slide into the bed of my truck.

tas2181

When I got mine, the semi backed up to my driveway and the driver brought the saw to the back of the truck. I had a couple of friends on hand to help get it of the truck and we an appliance dolly to get it into my basement.
The driver called me about an hour or two before he got there so I could be ready.

pete00

looks like ill have to wait until the trucking company calls and see how much extra to drop it on the ground.

Wonder how mad the driver will be when i say.
"ill just be a second i need to unpack it in your truck then carry in the pieces"

pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom