HOLY MOLY!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ldubia

ldubia

Well I finally got this thing finished (unless it says differently). It is called the Holy Moly. It stands 6" x 7.5" x 5" deep. It is redwood burl burned in some areas for texture and an added visual element. It also has copper wire between the top and stand and turquoise inlace in the stand.

Holymoly c.jpg IMAG0165.jpg IMAG0166.jpg

Comments and questions allowed and appreciated.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldubia

Too late. It's already been given the best evaluation there is..."WOW!"...from the better half. Her followup comment was, "You'd better ask a lot for it." Now I ask of you...is there a better eval available? :rolleyes::biggrin:

That was fun. Now I have to come up with a new one. Already forming it in my mind. :rolleyes: It looks good there but still have to get it on the lathe. :eek:

ldubia

Please send it to my house for a full evaluation.

I wonder how many people have sent their creations for "evaluation". You should have a houseful.:rolleyes:

However, if you were to make up something and post it, and I did the same, maybe we could trade for "evaluation" purposes. :biggrin:

Hey, that's a pretty nifty concept. You're making me think now.:)

I thought I smelled something burning from overuse. At first I thought it was my lathe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom