Holliday pen exchange

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dieseldoc

I will organize the Holiday pen exchange. Sign up closes 11/30/2022 and I will assign Partners on Dec. 5th.
You will have to the end of December to complete your exchange. Let me know if your OK with oversea exchange.
Any kind of pen or pencil that you have made.
Send me a PM with your name and address for shipping information so I can pass it along to your exchange partner.
Great!! Lets have fun !!!
Cheers
Charlie
AKA dieseldoc

Dieseldoc

Has anyone thought about a holiday pen exchange.
I will organize the Holiday pen exchange. Sign up closes 11/30/2022 and I will assign Partners on Dec. 5th.
You will have to the end of December to complete your exchange. Let me know if your OK with oversea exchange.
Send me a PM with your name and address for shipping information so I can pass it along to your exchange partner.

Cheers

Charlie
AKA dieseldoc

MrMEC

Cheers
Charlie
AKA dieseld

Cheers
Charlie
AKA dieseldoc
I'm in but no overseas thank you

Dieseldoc

Cheers
Charlie
AKA dieseldoc

Top Bottom