Holliday pen exchange

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

grpass

Now that the end is near , what is the safest and most economical method of shipping one pen. I was thinking a small USPS express flat rate box. I'm sure there are other thoughts.

RichAldrich

Paired with wimkluk from the Netherlands above. We are messaging. I sent mine yesterday morning. He sent his today. We are going to see whose arrives first. His was $10 cheaper. I am guessing his arrives first.

Dieseldoc

I would be in for a trade.
Keith: Was contacted by your.Holiday Pen exchange partner saying he has not received the exchange Pen.
Please contact

Madman1978
Michael Wright
120 Central St Apt 2R
Springfield, Ma 01105
With best when his exchange will be received.

Keith , Thanks.

Charlie
akadieseldoc

keithlong

Keith: Was contacted by your.Holiday Pen exchange partner saying he has not received the exchange Pen.
Please contact

Madman1978
Michael Wright
120 Central St Apt 2R
Springfield, Ma 01105
With best when his exchange will be received.

Keith , Thanks.

Charlie
akadieseldoc
Please let Michael know that I have his pen made and will get it in mail on Monday. I am sorry for the delay. Also tell him thank you for my pen. My better half has tried to claim it for self.

Dieseldoc

Please let Michael know that I have his pen made and will get it in mail on Monday. I am sorry for the delay. Also tell him thank you for my pen. My better half has tried to claim it for self.
Keith: Thanks for the reply, Please furnish me then tracking number when shipment on Monday.

Thanks

Charlie
aka dieseldoc

Dieseldoc

I will organize the Holiday pen exchange. Sign up closes 11/30/2022 and I will assign Partners on Dec. 5th.
You will have to the end of December to complete your exchange. Let me know if your OK with oversea exchange.
Any kind of pen or pencil that you have made.
Send me a PM with your name and address for shipping information so I can pass it along to your exchange partner.
Great!! Lets have fun !!!
Cheers
Charlie
AKA dieseldoc
Holiday Pen Exchange had 36 members enrolled in was a lot of fun and WOW surly some outstanding pen's were exchanged between partners.

Thank you all for being involved in the. exchange.

Lets look forward in the 2023 year and expand out turning experiences in pen making, but more important we hope all has good health and happiness.

Cheers

Charlie

ZanderPommo

The exchange was a big win for me lol. I think what I got was superior to what I sent but I still think I sent my best effort and my partner says he likes it.

Thanks for taking this on. Excited for next year.

floatslow

I never heard from my holiday exchange partner, I hope they are okay. Unsure if they received their pen (lost the tracking number). Again, I just hope they're okay.

Top Bottom