Help in removing the pimp crystal

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Has anyone had any success in removing the crystal from the Majestic? Don't want to scratch the clip so thought maybe soaking in acetone to loosen the glue.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Roy,

If you remove it and have it set in a ring for Dianne for Mother's Day I don't think it will fool her. She only has cheap taste when it comes to men!

OUCH!!:giggle:

I don't know about the Majestic, but I remove the stones from the Lil' Havana with a dental pick. Maybe you know a friendly Dentist who will give you an old one. If not, maybe Cav will.

CaptG

Roy,

If you remove it and have it set in a ring for Dianne for Mother's Day I don't think it will fool her. She only has cheap taste when it comes to men!

Hey Roy, Cav sure has been on a roll lately. Must be a leak in the laughing gas hose he uses on his patients and he been sniffing that stuff all week. :)

OKLAHOMAN

Mike on the little havana you can get a dental pick around it but the majestic the stone is set deeper.

David Keller

I don't have a suggestion, but I'm looking forward to the solution. The crystal is not my favorite part of the kit. I'm also interested to see what one might put in its place.

Is there an alternative source for clips that would fit that kit?

PenMan1

Cav 1 Roy 0 .... But stayed tuned ladies and gentlemen, it is STILL very early in the game.

Roy, if you use a heat gun on the pimp rock, use the low setting, I have "bubbled" the finish on the PSI platings before.

OKLAHOMAN

Cav, I finally confronted Diane about her taste in cheap men and she swore to me that you and her are just friends!!!!!!!!!!!

junosdad

Google

Try googling something along the lines of semi-precious cabochon. They're commercially available for folks that make their own jewelry. Come in the 'rea'l versions of the Tru-Stones, and others.

Cheers,
Sam

OKLAHOMAN

Soaked it in acetone overnight and it finally came off, it was still a (female dog) but was able to get a dentist pick to remove it.

Top Bottom