Hello from Wichita Kansas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MAB11

Thanks for all the great info. Here are a few of my pens and pencils. Still trying to figure out how to use all the features of this site.

Attachments

• Gatsby 24k gold with padauk-walnut-maple herringbone pattern front view .jpg
    Gatsby 24k gold with padauk-walnut-maple herringbone pattern front view .jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 147
  • Slimline Set - Rosewood and Redheart with Maple.jpg
    Slimline Set - Rosewood and Redheart with Maple.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 117
  • Designer 24k gold pen with padauk-bocote-cocobolo-rosewood front.jpg
    Designer 24k gold pen with padauk-bocote-cocobolo-rosewood front.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Slimline Pen - Black Walnut with Oak Inlays with 24k Gold TN 90deg.jpg
    Slimline Pen - Black Walnut with Oak Inlays with 24k Gold TN 90deg.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 000_0103.jpg
    000_0103.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

ldb2000

Welcome to the group Michael . While I'm not a fan of the pregnant look (just a personal opinion , I prefer a streamline shape that flows with the lines of the kit) Your segmentation is great and your fit and finish are spot on . Great job on them .
As far as understanding all the features of the site goes , that will come with time .

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome Michael! I'm from sunny southern California. But I have friends in your area.

The pens you've posted are simply beautiful! My favorite is the desk set in second photo. Interesting segmenting design and color. I really like those.

I'm just putting one link in here for reference - it is a PDF on the acronyms used here. I am sure you know many but this will help with those you don't.
http://content.penturners.org/articl...9/Acronyms.pdf

You've been looking around for awhile. If you need anymore info, there are many here ready to answer your questions. And don't forget the great resources we have available through the Library and Wiki links on the home page. If you click on the "FORUM" button in the "group of six" links at top of page, you'll find more info on how to maneuver the site.

Top Bottom