Hello From Texas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SuceeQ

Thought I would say Hi to all ...... I'm a transplanted Okie, married to ChiefGreen for 40+ years. We have 3 children and 7 grandchildren. I'm blessed beyond measure and love sharing my husbands passion for pen making. And I love IAP, there's some stepped up pen turners here.:beauty:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Seamus stole my line...:biggrin::biggrin: I suppose there is enough room in this place for both of us to use it.
Welcome from Wichita Falls.

If you can work it in you may want to check out the woodturning symposium in Waco at the end of the month. There will be some penturning stuff going on.

http://www.swaturners.org SWAT is the SouthWest Association of Turners
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Welcome from Wichita Falls, TX

bitshird

Welcome from the Tennessee Swamps, I wish I was still in Texas!!!

"Id rather be a fencepost in Texas than be the King of Tennessee" Robert Earl Keen Jr.

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome Sucee! Could you spell that out phonetically? I've never seen that name before. Well, I knew with 3 new people from Canada there had to be another Texan in the wings, so to speak.

And I guess since you are "Mrs. Chiefgreen" you kind of know your way around here.
I'm just putting one link in here for reference - it is a PDF on the acronyms used here. http://content.penturners.org/articl...9/Acronyms.pdf

Don't forget the great resources we have available through the Library and Wiki links on the home page. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your pens.

Thought I would say Hi to all ...... I'm a transplanted Okie, married to ChiefGreen for 40+ years. We have 3 children and 7 grandchildren. I'm blessed beyond measure and love sharing my husbands passion for pen making. And I love IAP, there's some stepped up pen turners here.:beauty:

Nothing wrong with being a transplanted okie. I came to Texas to get my Master's Degree found my wife and have been here ever since. Can't convince her to move up there. Welcome to the IAP...it is a great place to be!

Dan

lwalden

And another welcome from Texas, just north of y'all by the motor speedway. My wife is also a transplanted okie, born in Ponca City (home of the pioneer woman, salute!).

SuceeQ

Welcome Sucee! Could you spell that out phonetically? I've never seen that name before. Well, I knew with 3 new people from Canada there had to be another Texan in the wings, so to speak.

And I guess since you are "Mrs. Chiefgreen" you kind of know your way around here.
I'm just putting one link in here for reference - it is a PDF on the acronyms used here. http://content.penturners.org/articl...9/Acronyms.pdf

Don't forget the great resources we have available through the Library and Wiki links on the home page. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your pens.

Hello CSue; sorry it taken me so long to get back on the site, to my name it's like Dr. Seuss without the Dr. part, Seuss with a C, SeussC. That's a little different huh LOL

Thanks to everyone for their welcomes, I'm in awe of all the wonderful work posted here, lots of love goes into those wood turnings. Bless you all.

Top Bottom