Hello from St Louis

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rwnokes

Hi
I have been turning for about 10 years on and off. My Jet mini is blue if that tells you anything. I just got a new nova 1624 and have started turning alot here lately.
I have made pens for fun and for profit.
I am looking for new idea's on pen making, web sites and any types of turnings.
Hope to learn alot here.

Randy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Welcome from IL Randy. Im guessing you will get your fill of new ideas here. This place is full of friends, talent and new ideas! The best site Ive ever seen.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Glad to have you here Randy. This bunch as a lot of information and aren't shy about helping others. I've visited St. Louis several times and have always had a good time.
Mike

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Randy,
Welcome from Southwest Missouri. Check out the Southwest Missouri local chapter in the Local Chapters tab at the top.

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome, Randy, from sunny southern California where the scotch broom is now in full bloom and the scarlet buglars are blaring from the mountain sides.

Your going to be able to find ssooooooo much here, resources, materials, teachers, mentors and friends. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Wild Turkey

Welcome to the IAP Randy. Have a brother in law that lives in St Louis. Might have to try and get together on next trip down. PM info on your location or phone number and maybe we can get together. As Freddie said check out the Missouri chapter, having a gathering on the 10th of Oct in Springfield. Later!

JJturns

Welcome Randy from PA. As Cathy said there is so much information here and some unique vendors for blanks, nibs, etc.

Have fun,
JJ

Top Bottom