hello from Franklin, Tn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

larry dunlap

I am a new pen turner. I got laid off from my job at a publishing co. in December and decided to just retire. My wife pushed pen turning on me and now I'm hooked.
I also pastor a small church in the country. I am enjoying reading the comments in the forum.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Larry, all the way from Japan. You are not too far from one of my favorite places - Brentwood, home of Hobby Lobby model planes. Your home town in MS is being overtaken by a new Toyota Prius plant - when the economy picks back up.

Join in the fun here. If you have questions, just ask us. Enjoy making pens too!

Rangertrek

Welocme

Welcome from Louisiana. There are a great bunch of people here at IAP, join in on the fun, the addiction of pens, and just ask questions when you need some help. The answers are all here somewhere.

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
sir, welcome aboard, I'm in unionville tn not far from you. fell free to contact me and we can get together and share ideas. 931.294.5946

keithlong

Hey Larry,
Took you long enough to join us, LOL. Remember me, My wife and I met you and your wife at the woodcraft store there in franklin. Glad to see that you have joined us. Keith

erbymcbrayer

Welcome from sunny, hot Florida. I lived in Tennessee for 10 years, fr0m the mid 70s to mid 80s. I love Tennessee, It GODS country, wish I was still there.

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome from sunny southern California, home of Disneyland.
Hope you enjoy the ride. By the way, this is an "E" ticket ride. Hold on.

Top Bottom