Happy birthday Jeff Powell

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

What again? In no time they will come closer and closer. happy Birthday and may you be granted many, MANY more.
Charles

Woodlvr

Happy Birthday Jeff. Doesn't it suck to have a birthday every month? That is what they are beginning to feel like.

61op

happy birthday jeff. I send you these wishes from AUSTRIA and hope, that you will reveal the one or other secret of your work. I admire them.
otto

ToddMR

Wow Jeff's birthday now too??? Hope you have a great birthday man. You do such awesome work and are a very helpful person as well. You deserve a day of rest and relaxation! Have a great day!

workinforwood

Thanks guys..I'm not too old yet, unless you're 10! Got one more year to the big 40. I spent 7 hrs in the shop this morning..so now I can rest and have some cheesecake and maybe play some Mario with my daughter. Hopefully not that home-made baked crap either..I want the instant thick creamy full of fat and preservative stuff with the smashed graham base and canned Michigan cherries on top, just like you find at the local Spartan store. :biggrin:

MartinPens

Oh man! I was just transported back to my boyhood home - my mom used to make me cherry cheese cake with those canned cherries on top! Turning for 7 hrs, relaxing with a daughter and enjoying a piece of cheesecake sounds like a wonderful birthday to me! Happy Birthday - thanks for sharing your creativity and workmanship with us. Love your work.

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

seamus7227

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!!:biggrin: SPEAKING OF CHEESE CAKE, I PREFER IT WITH STRAWBERRIES ON TOP INSTEAD OF CHERRIES!~ Mmmmm:biggrin: HOPE YOUR DAY GOES WELL.

Top Bottom