Happy Birthday IPD_Mr.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

:cake:I just want to wish my very wonderful husband a special Happy Birthday.:present: I love you sweetie and hope we have many many more of your birthday's together (I'm not having anymore ... holding at 49!!)

Have a FANTASTIC day! :bananen_smilies051:

Lynn

seamus7227

Happy Birthday Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great day and many more to come!

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
R

What do you think, Mike? Shall we just let her go on believing this crock? :biggrin::biggrin: Any way! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:):):):)

quote=IPD_Mrs;1257642]:cake:I just want to wish my very wonderful husband a special Happy Birthday.:present: I love you sweetie and hope we have many many more of your birthday's together (I'm not having anymore ... holding at 49!!)

Have a FANTASTIC day! :bananen_smilies051:

Lynn[/quote]

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey Mike, we're having a party out west of Indy on Saturday...Wanna go?
That's right...You're already going to be there!

Happy Birthday Mike!

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Hope you have a good one Mike. I figure there's no chance you got off work for your bithday.

IPD_Mr

Thank you all for your kind wishes and taking the time to post.

I thought about posting something smart aleck but my birthday gift to all of you is to bit my tongue. :eek:

Ernie you are quite right. We worked until almost 1am packing last night and we finished out last package at 4pm this afternoon. It was quite busy even for a Monday.

Top Bottom