Hallo from Italy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Stefano123

Hi, my name is Stefano, I'm a pen turner for hobbies and for fun.:)
I'm delighted to be a part of this community!:laugh::laugh:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Been Gone A Long Time

Many of you know that I have been/am going through a bit of a rough patch, personally. I am making a bit of a comeback and have started to turn again. If you remember me, I'm sorry for having been gone so long. If you don't know/remember me, you likely haven't missed much.

I apologize for all of the messages that have long been unanswered. Rather than try to answer messages that are years old, I am starting anew.

BTW, Edf4copies, you owe BillyBurt whatever the bet was.

I will try to be a decent member and will want to learn from all of you who have progressed so much in the penturning world while I was absent.

Cav

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Many of you know that I have been/am going through a bit of a rough patch, personally. I am making a bit of a comeback and have started to turn again. If you remember me, I'm sorry for having been gone so long. If you don't know/remember me, you likely haven't missed much.

I apologize for all of the messages that have long been unanswered. Rather than try to answer messages that are years old, I am starting anew.

BTW, Edf4copies, you owe BillyBurt whatever the bet was.

I will try to be a decent member and will want to learn from all of you who have progressed so much in the penturning world while I was absent.

Cav

A warm welcome back Cav! After reading many threads from long ago with your imprint, I suspect we can learn from your knowledge.

Top Bottom