Hallo from Italy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tonys

Welcome Stefano from Kenosha, Wisconsin. My dad’s parents were from Santa Maria Abruzzo before they came to the US to live. Can’t wait to see the pens you turn! Especially if you make some with glass pieces :)

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Been Gone A Long Time

Many of you know that I have been/am going through a bit of a rough patch, personally. I am making a bit of a comeback and have started to turn again. If you remember me, I'm sorry for having been gone so long. If you don't know/remember me, you likely haven't missed much.

I apologize for all of the messages that have long been unanswered. Rather than try to answer messages that are years old, I am starting anew.

BTW, Edf4copies, you owe BillyBurt whatever the bet was.

I will try to be a decent member and will want to learn from all of you who have progressed so much in the penturning world while I was absent.

Cav

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Many of you know that I have been/am going through a bit of a rough patch, personally. I am making a bit of a comeback and have started to turn again. If you remember me, I'm sorry for having been gone so long. If you don't know/remember me, you likely haven't missed much.

I apologize for all of the messages that have long been unanswered. Rather than try to answer messages that are years old, I am starting anew.

BTW, Edf4copies, you owe BillyBurt whatever the bet was.

I will try to be a decent member and will want to learn from all of you who have progressed so much in the penturning world while I was absent.

Cav
A warm welcome back Cav! After reading many threads from long ago with your imprint, I suspect we can learn from your knowledge.

Top Bottom