Had fight with Baby Chipmunk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

cozee

We now return you to the normal banter of this thread . . .

This just in from the latest reconnaissance reports, the squirrels have come into control of airpower. . .

6856055_scaled_323x225.jpg

Other reports indicate that within covert training camps, the squirels are training with new, hi-tech weapons . . .

StarWarsSquirrels.jpg

Seems with the participation of squirrels with the chipmunks, the rodent threat is becoming a serious issue and they mean business!!

cozee

We interupt this thread for the latest news . . .

Allied intelligence reports indicate that Mid Eastern Squirrels are calling for a Jihad . . .

squirrel5190706_175x125.jpg

And reports indicate that a suicide squirrel attempted an attack on a power plant (well, a transformer anyway). The squirrel was unaware of the amount of voltage he was dealing with in the wire he was attempting to chew through. The only casualty was the squirrel himself . . .

s-3c577dda251ee-67-1.jpg

That's all for tonight, signing off, we return you to your regularly topiced thread . . .

(I gotta get away from this computer. To much studying for class wears me out!!)

M

Mudder

Originally posted by cozee
...... Funny though how the smallest (in manpower) of the US military that sees front line combat.........

Yep, Tuff to find guys who are programmable and expendable.

Originally posted by cozee

I told him that was okay that we all cannot be perfect!!!!

About the most sense you have made in this whole thread. If you were perfect you would have been special forces!

Penmonkey

My company was ambushed last night around 19:30 by a gorilla squirrel sniper. We fought for our lives, but some of us died. I finally put a end to him with my 10/22. (http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/95/vmaxpower0xb.jpg)
Warning! Gruesome, true to life photos.

200682115846_sdc10102.jpg
<br />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom