Gun Display

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gary Max

Gary Max

I built this yesterday afternoon. One of my pen customers wanted a wall mounted gun display case for a Henry Rifle ---that's my 22 I used for fit.
Made from Old Red Oak barn wood.

Attachments

• IMG_1540.jpg
    IMG_1540.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 981
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi Gary,

Nicely done mate, will look great "embeded" in the wall!

Just as a point of interest, what are the rules now in the US for displaying real firearms in wall racks? Are they allowed if the firearm is attached to the wall/rack with some chain/cable lock device, doesn't require anything? or is not allowed anymore?:frown: I could say that obviously still allowed, as you have just been asked to make one gun rack but, maybe not, maybe the gun rack is going to be used for a imitation gun or a "disabled" firearm, normally then allowed to be on display as it can never fire live ammunition again...???

As a young man, I would get great pleasure of seeing my firearms displayed in walls on in open gun cabinets, that as all changed and we are no longer allowed to even have our firearms in view, even at our own homes...! Only gun-dealers are allowed to have their firearms displayed but in either special rooms, or in glass locked cabinets or wall racks with special steal cable (can't cut it with a normal wire or steal rod cutters).

Long gone are the days where I could display my firearms...!:mad:

Cheers
George

Gary Max

I really would have no ideal about the rules to display a gun here.
Now if you want to look at the gun rack in my truck---that shot gun is loaded with 00 buck shot. The firearm I carry with me is a Glock 26---it's a 9mm with a 12 round clip.
We have guns for everything from taget shooting to hunting.

Top Bottom