Guess PSI is off the list...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
Lots of Jeers for PSI...

WHy is it that the jeers always seem to be WAY more prevalent JUST when I start canvassing for prizes?? I think it's the Christmas rush and how people get upset with overworked companies this time of year.

THis is my least favourite yearly trend..makes my job harder!

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Lots of Jeers for PSI...

WHy is it that the jeers always seem to be WAY more prevalent JUST when I start canvassing for prizes?? I think it's the Christmas rush and how people get upset with overworked companies this time of year.

THis is my least favourite yearly trend..makes my job harder!

I do not for the life of me understand the need for that "Jeers" forum, it really seems to be a lesson in redundancy. There is already a system in place for supporting/not supporting your favorite vendor. It is called your wallet. You use it to show support or don't use it to show displeasure. The back up to to his system is already in place as well. It is called contact the owner/manager. Whether or not it is a direct contact or needs routing through the proper channels, I'll bet with a bit of effort(this is the part that most don't take the time to do) you can find the contact info. This is a topic that I'm not sure belongs in this forum but because it is a reply to a post made here, I will go ahead and say it belongs in this thread. If the Mods disagree, feel free to move it. Thanks,

Landon Smith

PR_Princess

Jeers for PSI Andrew?? I hadn't noticed.:rolleyes:

I think that there will always be someone upset with some vendor this time of year. Nature of the beast.

Maybe we could move the bash to summer? :smile-big:

Top Bottom